CompTIA Linux+ - exam 2 (LX0-102) is the second of two required exams for this vendor-neutral certification that validates the knowledge and skills required for positions as a junior Linux administrator.
LX0-102 covers shells, scripting and data management, user interfaces and desktops, administrative tasks, essential system services, networking fundamentals, and security.
Candidates can choose to have their exam records forwarded to the Linux Professional Institute (LPI). By passing CompTIA exams LX0-101 and LX0-102, candidates earn Linux+ certification and can also become certified by LPI in LPIC-1.
According to CompTIA, candidate job roles include junior Linux administrator, junior network administrator, systems administrator, Linux database administrator and Web administrator.
Master the CompTIA Linux+ LX0-102 content and be ready for exam day success - quickly - with this MeasureUp practice test… We guarantee it!
- Award-winning MeasureUp practice tests are known for superior content and exam-like questions that match objectives.
- Answers with detailed explanations & references to source materials.
- Personal study and timed certification modes with bookmarking, each with instant score reports telling you exactly the areas to focus on.
- Since 1997, MeasureUp has helped millions of certification candidates pass their certification exams with confidence... each with a Test-Pass Guarantee.
This test contains 150 questions and covers the following objectives:
- Shells, Scripting and Data Management - 25
- User Interfaces and Desktops - 12
- Administrative Tasks - 30
- Essential System Services - 26
- Networking Fundamentals - 35
- Security - 22
This test includes references to the following media:
- LPI Linux Certification in a Nutshell, Third Edition
- Linux man pages
- CompTIA Linux+ Complete Study Guide (Exams LX0-101 and LX0-102)
- LPIC-1 In Depth
- Linux Pocket Guide
- Vi iMproved
- Hardening Linux
- Postfix: The Definitive Guide