To receive CompTIA A+ certification, a candidate must pass the CompTIA A+ Essentials exam (220-701) and the A+ Practical Application exam (220-702). The CompTIA A+ certification is intended for entry-level IT professionals with hands-on experience in the lab or field. According to CompTIA, successful candidates should be able to install, configure, upgrade, and maintain PCs, versions of Windows since Windows 2000, and small networks. The successful candidate will be able to use troubleshooting techniques and tools to resolve PC, OS, and network issues and implement security practices. This exam focuses on the hands-on implementation of these skills. The A+ Practical Application exam counts as credit towards the A+ certification. Candidates must pass the A+ Essentials exam and the A+ Practical Application exam.
Master the CompTIA A+ Practical Application content and be ready for exam day success as quickly as possible with this MeasureUp practice test… We guarantee it!
- Award-winning MeasureUp practice tests are known for superior content and exam-like questions that match objectives.
- Answers with detailed explanations & references to source materials.
- Personal study and timed certification modes with bookmarking, each with instant score reports telling you exactly the areas to focus on.
- Since 1997, MeasureUp has helped millions of certification candidates pass their certification exams with confidence... each with a Test-Pass Guarantee.
This test contains 253 questions and covers the following objectives:
- Hardware 94
- Operating Systems 85
- Networking 42
- Security 32
- Total 253
This test includes references to the following media:
- CompTIA A+ Complete Study Guide
- The PC Guide
- Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional Resource Kit
- Microsoft Windows XP Professional Resource Kit
- The Complete Guide to A+ Certification
- Mobile Tech Review
- Microsoft TechNet
- CompTIA A+ Certification: 220-602
- Microsoft Knowledge Base
- A+ In Depth
- A+ Complete Study Guide, 3rd Edition
- Upgrading and Repairing PCs, 14th Edition
- A+ Certification All-in-One Exam Guide
- Windows Networking.com
- Microsoft Help and Support
- The Elder Geek on Windows XP
- The Free Online Encyclopedia
- Laptop Repair Help
- Windows Help and How-to